Me before you review

Me before you was a novel written by jojo moyes and recently a movie was released too. Its a beautiful story about love and sacrifices. I won't give any spoilers but I would suggest people to read the book or watch the movie, it really changed my views about certain things. Its very different and captivating. when i read the book i was so mesmerized, I finished it in a day.
@zarlamain (24863)
I never read the book or the movie. Seems nice.
@zarlamain I never read or watched the movie either but I am writing down the name and going to try and read it! It does seem like a good book! I prefer books to movies!
@zarlamain (24863)
@Marty1 I don't usually like the romance genre, but the book and the movie seems interesting.
@zarlamain this book does seem interesting . I don;t read too many romances. Today at the library I got all non-fiction books, but there are times I will read a romance. My sister and cousin will only read romances. My cousin any kind and my sister historical romances like with debutante and DUke's. She refuses any other type of book. I bought her a parenting book and she admitted she wasn't;t going to read it! Isn't that sad missing out on so many genres?
@rina110383 (24147)
I read the book. It made me cry. It's a good read.
@rina110383 I am going to read the book, too. Is it a sad book all the way through.
@rina110383 (24147)
@Marty1 I just cry a lot. Happy tears. But you'll enjoy it.
@rina110383 oh, I forgot there could be happy tears in a book! I will try to find it! Thanks a lot for the suggestion!
@sucharith Wow to finish off a book in a day is really capital! The book must be surely interesting. Never read Jojo Moyes before though, but I am surely going to give it a try.
@sucharith does the movie follow the book. Some movies I hear don't go the whole storyline of the book? Did you see the movie or read the book by the way or both. I want to start watching movies!
I have seen the movie and read the book, personally I love the book more, but those who don't prefer reading can always watch the movie. The movie does capture the essence of the story.
@sucharith I will definitely read as I don't watch too many movies but want to start so maybe both!
@JESSY3236 (5869)
I want to read this book and see the movie. I have the book on my book list.
go ahead :D
I haven't read the book, but planning to watch the movie when released in DVD. When I saw the trailer it did seem to be a good movie worth a watch....