Good starting day!

Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
I have taken the usual path that brings me everyday here to this building of research and study. My active day started at 6.00 AM and is going to last till around 7 hours ahead in the day. Before entering the library, I had time to stroll by the suburban train station and shopping center inside of it. This place is transited by many people everyday and it has the usual stores found in these kind of places. I´m in front of a cp and ready to push the keys on the keyboard. My activities online today should maintain me concentrated; however, from time to time, I will be checking what´s going on on Mylot. The day is partly cloudy and sunless; however, it seems that the day is going to clear up and let the sun shine a little upon us. Does your way to work or school leads you through highly crowded places?
sometime but not aways.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
That´s right. Not everyday one has to come across crowded places.
@quantum2020 yes,that is true there.
As a teacher, I drove to school, so it was easy to get their due to little traffic. Hoping sunshine comes for you walk home.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Thanks! I hope it too. I need some sunshine on my skin.