two strawberry short cakes

By C
@ShyBear88 (16874)
The other day I ate strawberry short cakes for breakfast. My first one was whip cream on the top of the cake then strawberries then a small amount of whip cream on top. Yum that was my start of my breakfast. After fishining that one I went back made a second but this one was the cake, chocolate syrup, then whip cream, then a small amount of chocolate, then strawberries with more whip cream and chocolate on top. Yumm! My husband told me that isn't breakfast and I told him I don't care I'm the mom and this was what I wanted for breakfast so get over it.
• Guangdong, China
Aha, i can even feel how sweet and yummy the cakes are, but why your husband considered that it was not breakfast?
@callmemonna I agree it sounds like a breakfast to me. I have had cookies or pastries for breakfast in the past!
@ShyBear88 (16874)
lol probably because I tell our kids all of the time that kind of stuff isn't breakfast. But you know what I caught him eating ice cream for breakfast once. haha so I told him I can eat what ever I feel like for breakfast because I'm the mom and a big girl. I get a kick out of these little conversations.
• Guangdong, China
@ShyBear88 Cutie. I've never eaten ice cream for breakfast.
@shybear88 you are the mom everybody knows that you get to do whatb you want to do! Especially eat! Your breakfast sounds divine!
@ShyBear88 (16874)
Thanks and you are right I'm the mom. Haha us mommies get to do stuff like that. I still make milk for goodness sake for the littlest so it gives me even more rights to eat what every I feel like.
@ShyBear88 yes, I am not a mommy, but I agree mommies should do what they want as it takes a special person to be a mommy. I could never be one.
@ShyBear88 (16874)
@Marty1 well we can't always do what we want but we can certainly eat what ever we want
@Blondie2222 (17759)
That sounds yummy, I miss strawberry short cake gonna have to make some soon.
@ShyBear88 (16874)
I need more strawberries now for the other 6 cakes.
Yeah! You are in charge there!
@ShyBear88 (16874)
yep!