Do you prefer the cold or hot weather?

@Bella128 (2479)
It's Summer and it's HOT! Today it's going to be in the 100s again. Honestly I'm getting used to the heat because it's been consistently hot. I only hate the heat when it's hot one day and cold the next. If it stays steady then it's okay. Do you prefer the hot weather or cold weather?
@acelawrites (12727)
I like cool weather, though here, it is not so cold as in your country. It is so hot here during summer months; now it is almost raining daily.
@acelawrites exactly my thoughts. It's the same here for me.
@nomus24g (25457)
I like cold...but not the extreme ones
@Bella128 (2479)
I think cold is nice because you can always put on clothes to keep warm. In hot weather you can only take so much off!
I prefer colder weather. I really feel better in the cold. Hot makes me cranky.
Living in the tropics has taught me to absolutely dread the heat. It gets too hot here. Fortunately I live in a place which has got a temperate weather but lately mercury is soaring here as well. All and all I love Winter!
@meowch (1054)
I don't like the cold or even the hot weather, if it's Fall season always I will be celebrating in happiness. When it's cold I get headaches and arthritis and when it's hot my skin can't tolerate the heat. Mild weather is better.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
I prefer the cold weather cause you can dress warmer but when its hot, you can do nothing but sweat
@dodo19 (34295)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Personally, I prefer the warm weather. I really HATE the cold. I don't do well in the cold. My husband is the opposite. He does better in the cold than the heat.