3 months with CPAP treatment for my Sleep Apnea.

As the title states, it has been 3 months that I've been dealing with a new diagnosis of sleep apnea and the experience of using a CPAP machine to sleep at night. I had heard horror stories about them and was very worried about having to use one when the doctor diagnosed it. Three months later, putting on the mask before I fall asleep is a routine and sleeping with it is very comfortable. I have not had any problems with with either the fit of the mask on my face or the way I could move around near the CPAP machine as I sleep. I even get all sorts of different replacement and refill parts every month according to the insurance company's schedule of when things should be refilled. They come automatically. Amazing. I have to say that I didn't want to have sleep apnea but having my CPAP machine makes it much easier. My blood pressure is already down several points since I've used the CPAP.
@TheSojourner (17450)
I have a hard time falling asleep, so I am not sure that I could handle it on my nose or my face. I am glad it is working for you.
It sounds like there are only positives here which is great. I've only ever heard good things about CPAP machines.