Do you confess your feelings first?

I remember when I did this to my bestfriend. I cant keep my feelings for him anymore. So one night, I texted him and told him my feelings. That I'm not expecting him to return my feelings for him. I know he also loves me.He told me so in few occassions that he thought I would not hear or he say it in passing. But he didnt confess his feelings for mw that night. I told him he shouldnt worry because we're still friends. Nothing will change though I was so heartbroken. It was hard because I get to see him everyday that time since we're officemates. I didnt avoid him and still do the things with him. Its like the confession episode didnt happened. Our friendship has gone stronger. The attraction, chemistry & love for each other is still there.But i dont know. We accepted our destiny. We are only destined to be bestfriends...
@UncleJoe (9197)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Perhaps you haven't heard all the reasons to NOT get involved with someone we work with. It makes things terribly awkward when the relationship goes south. That may be why he's keeping it cool.
@zarlamain (24146)
Only once. Otherwise, I don't.
some times but not always there.
Maybe with time things will change and you will be together as more than just friends.