It is going to be a hot one!

It is 9am and it is already 88 degrees F here at the Jersey Shore. The humidity is off the charts. I can't even imagine what the final temperature will land at this afternoon. There is an air quality alert in effect and everything. If we had a pool, I'd spend the day in it. Alas, we don't so instead I will spend my day inside hiding from the heat and the thick air. I'll try to find something through the county's digital library system to read. What's everyone else up to today?
I hope I don't need to go out at all today. I want to sit right here an find more stuff to do inside the house.
My longhaired 13 year old cat keeps asking to go out. I keep telling her no way. It is way too hot for that old lady to spend the day out there.
@RubyHawk (23608)
• Atlanta, Georgia
We haven't been out yet, but we will in awhile. I don't look forward to the heat.
@rina110383 (24135)
Been raining here because of the typhoon.
I will be indoors today as well. It's supposed to be 97 degrees here today but they said it will feel like 105 degrees! I am hiding! Lol
It's not even warm in England today, let alone hot - it's been a busy day of housework for me
For us.every day routine.Hot or cold.What can you do.Enjoy and head to the pool,lake,ocean.Ever hose
@TheSojourner (17448)
This afternoon I'm getting my haircut, and this evening I'm meeting a group of people at our local casino for the concert on the lawn.
• New Delhi, India
33°C right now here. Rain predicted at 00:00hrs to 06:00hrs