Bitcoin- The fall or The rising

Bitcoin prices skyrocketed since I saw it last year. Is the price increase due to the difficulty of mining it? Is it still even worth it?
@skysnap (18045)
I think the problem with bitcoin is that it is being used for wrong reasons. so it is rising.
@AkoPinay (10095)
Not really more businesses are now using it
@AkoPinay Although so, buisnesses that are adapting to use it are very less
@skysnap (18045)
@AkoPinay yes but not many in their official draft.
@EddieHands (37800)
I don't know much about it. Expect I heard it's quite mysterious
@AkoPinay (10095)
You can read here
Bitcoin is trading at its highest price in almost two years, driven by several factors, according to experts in the cryptocurrency.
@AkoPinay Thanks for the link, @AkoPinay.
@AkoPinay (10095)
I think the more users the price rises and the fewer users the price drops I don't mine, I buy it.
@quantum2020 (10027)
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
I was making bitcoins, but stopped due to a fraud against me.
@miniam (9233)
• Bern, Switzerland
I have never used bitcoins and do not know anything about them apart from that they are digital currency.
@OreoBrownie (3657)
• Commerce, Georgia
I'm not sure what this pertains to, but hope you have a good day.
@tzwrites (4956)
I have no idea because I'm so clueless about this topic, I think it's way to difficult to obtain bitcoins.
@succeednow (1637)
I don't quite understand how it works. So I stay away from investing in something that I don't understand. Who knows it may become the currency of the future? If you invest today you may reap huge rewards but then again it may just fade away and become useless.
@salonga (27955)
Honestly I am not familiar with Bitcoin.
If you don't have a specialized computer, mining it isn't worth it. Big compagnies are now mining bitcoin and they use computer a lot more powerful than ours. Someone I know even says that the his costs (electricity, wifi) are higher than his revenue so he stopped.
@AkoPinay (10095)
After taking the title of best-performing currency in 2015, Bitcoin.com provides 5 reasons why the Bitcoin price will continue to rise in 2016.