I Never Know You Are Lovers

In dismay
@cacay1 (33002)
Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
This day I was out of control because of so many reasons, one no salary until now for the month of June, and it is not easy to teach,plus works related to the work. Another, no visa news yet denied or granted. The third one that I irritated with was when I conducted the prelim exam for my engineering section, of the subject Quantitative Calculus. I keep on watching my students , and what I cannot keep my eyes away from is my two students too close elbow to elbow despite my announcement. I used a microphone during the announcement to sit one meter away. These two students male and female seemed deaf to hear my instructions. What I did, I never give them test questionnaires, and my goodness, they never care if given or not.So fine, I told myself. Then , they sensed the exam room so silent and they raised their heads , but ignored them.Because, they are my responsibility, I went nearer them without their notice.They sat in the last row right side ,but I passed in the left row,then I saw them looking around,but never saw me on their back. Horror, matter of 10 seconds they made a lips to lips kiss, so I banged their heads together, got their ID and reported them to Dean of discipline after the exam. I told them, they do not respect themselves. They do not have dignity. The girl cried for shame,but too late. I told them, at your young age, what's in your mind is s e x , not a better tomorrow. I instructed them to leave the room full of almost 65 serious students. What happens to the young generation this time? Exploited?
@skysnap (17805)
Yes this generation do things without thinking about their life. Well I as an adult decided to bow out of their vision :D
@cacay1 (33002)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@skysnap, if they only realize how rough life is without a degree to support them for life, they will surely do not do this shameful act in the classroom and during the exam day.
@skysnap (17805)
@cacay1 yeah kids these days are not worried about all of this.
@cacay1 (33002)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@skysnap That is true, sorry for the late reply.Young people this time are stupid.
• New Delhi, India
Shame. This is a serious situation. Young generation is careless. Unrespecful and so on so on...
I can feel your frustration. Was it right to bang their heads together? I hope those two get serious about their studies.
@cacay1 (33002)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@just4him, the banging of their heads was just slow just to let their urges down hehehehe.I would like to follow up this afternoon ere about their sanction.
@cacay1 It wouldn't have been allowed here. I hope it did slow down their urges.
@cacay1 (33002)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@just4him Young people this time lack shame and control. They are like animals.
@zarlamain (25129)
You did the right thing to report them. If they are in an educational institution, they should get educated instead of kissing and acting out.
@cacay1 (33002)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@zarlamain, yes friend, I reported them. I am going to follow -up this afternoon here about the sanction of the two students.
@zarlamain (25129)
@cacay1 Good decision! I hope you keep us updated regarding this matter.
@cacay1 (33002)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@zarlamain The female student got preggy and the guy left her and the girl attempted to end her life. Her baby is 5 months old now. She brought him in school so cute and lovely baby.
• New Delhi, India
@cacay1 (33002)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
That is true, what a shame of these 2 young people falling without break.
• New Delhi, India
@cacay1 you did absolutely right
@cacay1 (33002)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@ModernDayWriter Thanks sorry for the late reply hehe
@ida123 (6247)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Friend, just hold your temper. Just leave them if they don't care to pass the exam or not, it's their fault not yours and remember those lines in your forehead. It can add wrinkles to your face, so better leave them and be patient. Just letting them get out from the class is fine. Yes, young generation nowadays has no mind on their future.
it should inspire them to study better and not serve as a distraction.
@cacay1 (33002)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@ida123, hehehehehehe that is what I lie in you friend.Yes, I will do that, I must not care them.I will only care my work.
@cacay1 (33002)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Letranknight2015 , Maybe they were carried by their urge. I told them they are shameless doing that act in class and during the exam day.
Young generations no longer care and no more decency. I am not saying all but a few of them are.
@cacay1 (33002)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@rachz_kisses, there are a lot of them.
@rina110383 (24095)
Students like those are just wasting their parents' money. They could have just told their parents that they want to do something else and not study. I pity their parents. I could have thrown a table/chair on their faces. I hate students who do improper things inside the room.
@Lucky15 (33754)
Oh nose ;(
@cacay1 (33002)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Lucky15, yes friend, nosebleed .
Those two seem totally clueless as to proper behavior. Glad you reported them. Total disregard for everyone else in the room too.
@cacay1 (33002)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Corbin5, I was indeed shocked just imagine exam day and inside the exam room kissing lips to lips.They lack proper conduct.
• New Delhi, India