Which online travel company would you recommended ?

Hong Kong
I have many travel related advertisement on TV lately and many of them are quite popular online. Trivago, Trip Advisor and Hotelscombined are the 3 most popular I have seen on TV. Are they good and I have no ideas at all. If you have any experience with any good travel agency online, just share with us ? Can you also tell us more about their price range, services and its uniqueness when compare with others ?
@garymarsh6 (13098)
Tripadvisor is quite a good site but you have to take the reviews with a pinch of salt some are too fluffy and lovely and some are too harsh but you can usually get sense of the middle ground. I often use expedia which are very good!
We only use BringFido.com since we never leave our dog behind. We have always ended up with a great place to stay with a fenced yard for the dog in the USA. Not sure of the price since we haven't used it in a while.