Forex Exchange or Stock Market?

I have a friend who invested in forex exchange. She gets to learn on how to trade on her own. She learn it from the internet because it is not taught in school. She learned about the technical analysis but not the fundamental analysis because it is not easy to make a research about the status of the country which drives the trend of the currency of that country. But she loss a lot becuase the analysis won't always hit. Now she decided to shift to stock market. She said forex is so volatile compared to forex. what do you think? Is forex safe compared to stock market? OMP, putting up a business is more safe than investing in stock market or forex. What do you think?
@zarlamain (23949)
My financial advisor helps me with investing in the stock market. However, I have never used Forex before and never will.
That's great if you have an advisor. He can advice what to buy, when, and why. It's like the traditional way of playing on the market. Have you tried buying stocks and selling them on your own?..
@zarlamain (23949)
@eliza_godinez12 Yes, he's a good friend of mine from university. He's very helpful. No, I have not done that before.
@zarlamain That's nice. My friend kept on inviting me as well. But I am not ready yet. I dont' have enough money yet to start. But I will really try one day.
@skysnap (17581)
I prefer stock market. I find forex too risky to make money. You cna try though.
That's right. Investing in stock market is tempting but I don't want to try. I am not good at it and and I dont want to waste money jus to try. Putting up a business is good than stock market. You will get to count your profits daily.
@skysnap (17581)
@eliza_godinez12 putting up a business is more risky sometimes too. opening shop can be easy but selling the products is harder. so it all depends on timing. if you know a stick thaat gives dividend then you may want to try that.
@skysnap (17581)
@eliza_godinez12 yeah people spend on fastfood and such type of stuff in order.
@nomus24g (16450)
Stock market is safe as it depends largely on country's internal stuff..whereas Forex is high return high risk thing which changes frequently on global cues
I agree. Forex is controlled by the banks globally so there is a big chance that banks will do their best to manipulate the trend so that lots of traders will loss money. So, stock market is safe than forex.
@nomus24g (16450)
@eliza_godinez12 global political scenario plays a huge role too
@nomus24g not only politics but also the spending capability of each individual in a certain country. Number of jobs generated each month and number of people got a job each month. If lots of jobs generated, the spending capacity of an individual will grow and more companies will invest more in expansion and additional jobs will be generated. Thus, the country will remain strong and productive. Unless, corruption is there. What do you think?
@RubyHawk (21448)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I don't know anything about forexz and you must be very careful investing in the stock market. Choose a reliable company and stick with it.
What she did, she buy stocks that are on lower price then sell them even if the price difference is not that big. She is not into long term trading. She is afraid that the companys financial stability might go down. Have you tried investing in any form?
@RubyHawk (21448)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@eliza_godinez12 Not in that way, I like long term investing.
@RubyHawk long term is what I also prefer.
@JustBhem (22430)
• Davao, Philippines
I cannot stand analysis. Like it will blow my mind. I go for putting up a business.
Yes! Me too.
@JustBhem (22430)
• Davao, Philippines
@eliza_godinez12 It's much easier.
@kepweng (6353)
both Business can Shrink Collapse!
That's so true.
@EddieHands (32993)
I have heard of these. I wonder if i could make real money there. I just need to try it out! Blessings
Stock market and forex are legit. It is up to the broker you will do your trading. You will find brokers that are not legit so you need to do a research on which brokers that are being regulated by the government so you will be protected. Stock market and forex are legit. It will depend then on the broker you will be dealing with. You will can make or loss money since this is like gambling.
@raven12 (12)
For me, it depends on your preference. Either both has a risk but forex is a bit risky as compared to stock market I guess. I am a forex trader and I can say that it is too risky if someone invest it without knowing how to trade and to analyze charts. If I were to choose, I would still go to forex trading as I see a lot of earning potential in there.