What do you first click on when you login here?

@hydraa (805)
Mumbai, India
When I started Myloting, I use to log in and subconsciously click on new user discussion I don't know why? probably because even I was a new user..lol Then I started following the discussion with no responses. And now after few months of Myloting I make sure to check the activities of my follows. How about you guys? What do you click on after you check your own notifications?
@cxndie (1062)
• Kolkata, India
I check my notifications and answer to every single new comment. :)
@hydraa (805)
• Mumbai, India
What after that?
@cxndie (1062)
• Kolkata, India
@hydraa After that I always check the recent discussions and if I can comment on them.
• Guernsey
@cxndie Same here :)
I never log out. I always go straight to 'Most Recent Discussions' when I come here, it is the page I bookmarked for this site.
@hydraa (805)
• Mumbai, India
oh that's great :)
@sabtraversa (13329)
I check the Most Recent Discussions so I see both new and senior members and I don't miss anything, unless there has been a huge activity. I make sure I see as much as I can. Then I check my follows' activity as well. I also don't want to end up replying to old discussions. Okay, it sometimes happen, like now, whatever.
@hydraa (805)
• Mumbai, India
haha....yeah. That's a good schedule you have planned for yourself. So you basically keep everyone cheerful by responding to newcomers, existing one and your followers. . And I like your name...Sabrina, the teenage witch one of my favourite series.
I follow discussions with no response first and then discussion from followers.
@hydraa (805)
• Mumbai, India
Finally found someone like me who does exactly what I do when I log in here.
@rina110383 (24070)
After I'm done with my notifications, I check the discussions of @EddieHands and respond to all of them, then check posts under the Most Recent section.
@EddieHands (37814)
Meow! Yes then we have fun chatting
@magallon (18124)
After responding to all my notifications, I usually check the discussions of those I follow and my followers. I see to it also that I respond to the discussion of those who responded to my posts. Then, I go to the most recent discussions, and to other discussions.