Walked down & got my van now to go shopping soon

My son slept until almost 11 am today so I laid in bed reading Divergent. I am sooo close to being done but I can't read anymore yet as we have to go out today. My daughter badly needs school clothes. She wants to go shopping today at Hot Topic and the Goodwill. I walked a mile to town and picked up my van from the garage. Its a gorgeous day out. On the way I saw a big cucumber laying along the side of the road in a ditch. I burst out laughing as it was just such an unusual thin to see. Must be someone walked home after getting groceries and dropped it out of their bag.
Poor cucumber! Glad you have your van back and can do some shopping today!
Wow I only got one comment on this post. Mylot must have been very slow yesterday.
@shaggin It is sluggish lately, in my opinion.
Yeh, the cucumber is kind of an oddly placed item, it must have fallen out of someone's groceries, haha.
That's what I figured to because if it had been tosse out the window by a child it would have smashed.