One Piece Action Figure

Semarang, Indonesia
2 years ago I bought "one piece action figure" from my friend. I bought a full set of main characters one piece plus bonus "Dracule Mihawk". until now I still keep it maintained. I intend to sell it because was bored and wanted to replace it with a new action figure that is naruto. What do you think about my collections?
You have a unique collection there. Such fun to look at each one.
• Semarang, Indonesia
thank you. do you know "anime" especially one piece?
@elfranco7 I am guessing the second from the left is anime. My students in 5th through 8th grade introduced me to anime. They love reading the books and the graphics aided their comprehension. My students who were gifted artistically always drew the anime characters so well. I had to make sure that any anime book they brought to my reading class was appropriate for their age level, though.
• Semarang, Indonesia
@Corbin5 your students like draw the anime character, I hope they can become a reliable animator.
@ElicBxn (60895)
I have a friend all into One Piece. However, since we are in the U.S. I doubt she would want to buy it - besides, she has no money.
• Semarang, Indonesia
maybe she should save her money to be able to afford it.
@ElicBxn (60895)
@elfranco7 She's just gotten a job, so she really doesn't have money to buy anything. Heck, she is trying to make it in the art community and has to go to SF cons to try and sell her stuff.
@digiguru (421)
• Bangalore, India
Naruto is more intense stuff.. more emotional and psychological... go for it...(my suggestion)
• Semarang, Indonesia
yeah that's right. furthemore, i think naruto also had a story more plausible than one piece.