I Will Not Be Watching the Parachuetless Skydiver

@Elizaby (3621)
Pensacola, Florida
I will be one the ones tonight NOT watching the FOX TV program Heaven Sent as they plan to show a sky diver jumping from a plane into a net without a parachute from 25000 feet. This skydiver is taking a dangerous chance with his life as there are many things that can go wrong and I don't want to see him miss and end up losing his life on something that is not necessary to prove. He has a wife and four year old son that is going to be there watching and rooting him on and I think this is a very unwise decision on the part of him and his wife as if he is killed in doing the stupid stunt it could bring trauma to the child that will last his lifetime. I hope FOX does a time delay so if he fails the actual landing in which he probably will lose his life will not be seen by the younger audience especially watching.. Will you be watching an d do you think these foolish stunts should get the pubic notice it is getting?
No, I will not watch this. My husband took our son skydiving when our son was age 18 and just weeks away from going away to college. They told me they were going to the Great America theme park because they knew I would have put a stop to that. Both did well, but I was one very angry mother when they returned and told me what they had done.
@Elizaby (3621)
• Pensacola, Florida
I can imagine how up set you were
• New Delhi, India
you can skydive parachuteless............. yeah i am serious you can skydive without parachute but only once......