Best Weight Loss Diet

@fcmondez (421)
Quezon, Philippines
What is the best weight loss strategy/ diet/ products have you tried that really works for you? I have tried a lot. I was able to lose weight but now I am stuck at 63 kg. I have tried the following: Herbalife Egg Diet Apple Diet Intermittent Fasting Some weight loss pills
@sabtraversa (13372)
Green tea, green coffee (or coffee itself), to drink or in pills. Coffee also decreases your hunger. I want to lose a few kilos as well, but I'm just taking a break. Working out also gives results, mild activities such as walking, running or riding a bike should last for more than 1/2 hour. You can also increase your muscle mass so you burn more calories in the long run. Then, of course, a good low calories diet. You can give yourself a small reward too, if you want some chocolate you can have a little square, you shouldn't avoid what you want if you have a craving, as long as it's a little portion. Then make sure you don't have any intolerance: it's hard to lose weight if you eat gluten and you're celiac, for example.
@fcmondez (421)
• Quezon, Philippines
Thanks! I guess it really goes down to self-control and discipline. I know all these and yet I find it hard to stick to them. :)