High beams from car

Kingston, New York
What I hate is people who use highbeam from There car in the town at night .when there's plenty of lights from Street light to stores light and the people refuse to turn them back to low Those high beams hurt my eyes because of my glasses. OK that it.
@UncleJoe (10289)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
When I owned a tractor-trailer I mounted an airplane landing light on the back of the cab aimed at the left-hand lane beside my trailer. That was for the high-beamers coming up behind me and blinding me through my mirror. It only took one little flash for them to get the message and dim their lights.
@eagletrek2 I don't drive and seldom go out after dark but when i do i hate it when people blind me as a passenger! I also think that it is a waste of money to have headlights on in the bright sun because they go on automatically in new cars. I don't know if it is just Pennsylvania, but the cars have to put on their headlights in a construction area no matter how sunny it is outside. Many construction workers on streets get hurt by cars here so that might be the reason!
• Kingston, New York
There a lot of good reason to have lights In during day number one is weather This way other people can see if a car coming Or not. No need for high beams.
@eagletrek2 I read that in Poland from October to may they MUST have their headlights on all day those months for a law!
People don't think.
• Kingston, New York
Some do not care.to
@franxav (5197)
It makes impossible for me to see the road ahead when I return home on my bike at night.
• Kingston, New York
It the same when driving a car with high beams in the eyes
Yes, those high beams can really interfere with the driving of others.