Freelancing

Pune, India
I am an English Literature student and have a lot of free time on my hands. I am thinking to start freelancing. Can someone tell me safe, secure websites/blogs etc. where I can work online to earn money?
@miniam (9244)
• Bern, Switzerland
You chan check freelancer,Upwork or Fiverr.So you know the competition is stiff,there are 1000s or maybe millions of free lancers and you will need alot of patience before you start earning.
• Pune, India
Thank you!
@aarifa (1212)
I agree u with rachael alice..be a teacher and guide to students of english literature..
@rachael5760 (2657)
• Israel
Well, if I had a lots of free time and I was an English literature student I would start a blog about all the books that you have to read, make up lesson plans for teachers so they could teach them. This is my blog that I write to help myself as I am teaching. If that helps you, then follow my blog.
English Conversation and Grammar lessons for Teachers and Students. Check back often for new lessons! English Conversation, Business English, Medical English, Sports English. Do you have a subject you want to study? Please leave a comment below and I will
@aarifa (1212)
Can u say step by step help of blog creating.coz i have lot of ideas.but helpless on blogging ..kindly please..
• Israel
@aarifa You can also write the posts here and get lots of help from the MyLotters!
@aarifa (1212)
@rachael5760 ok alice..
@swalia (1404)
there are a lot of sites actually where you can write and earn or you can consider starting your own blog.
@cherriefic (4326)
• Baguio, Philippines
There are a lot of sites to earn from. But I am doing Humanatic which works for me cause I can work less or more time depending on my schedule.
@rina110383 (24145)
Visit Upwork. It's an online marketplace for freelancers. They have projects that pay hourly or on a fixed price and you can immediately determine if a client has a verified payment method or none.