Tornado in Manila

Photo is from gmanetwork.com
I saw the news last night about a tornado that strikes in the city of Manila. OMG! We seldom see tornadoes here in our country and I was really horrified seeing one being visible in the city proper. I just hope less people were hurt in a such horrifying incident. Personally, I have not seen a tornado ever since and I am not longing to see one in the future. Have you seen a tornado before?
I have seen one before. It was overhead, but did not touch down near us. A rather scary sight for sure.
Yes, very scary and I was hoping no one is severely damage with it.
I have not and hope that In never will.
Me too, for I am afraid of that thing.
@sol_cee (18426)
• Japan
Sounds like a boxing match. May everyone be safe though.
Yes, I wish for that too that everyone were safe and no one was hurt.
@Deepizzaguy (15889)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
Even though I live in south Louisiana I have never seen a tornado up close and personal except on television reports.
It's even scary upon seeing them on tv how much more we see them personally. OMG!
@Deepizzaguy (15889)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
@Macarrosel I know what you mean. I have been through Hurricanes Cindy and Katrina. They are scary enough.
I watched a tornado once land and it took out several trees and than left.
Oh, that's scary and horrible.
@rina110383 (24065)
I saw one last Sunday and it passed by my place. It was a 3-minute terrifying experience.
I was really horrified when you informed me about it, then I saw the news and I was really scared.
Wow that is a big one my friend. I am glad you are safe. Yes I have seen them when I was a child.
Yes, it's a really big one my friend, and we're safe here because Manila is a far away city from our place.
WE donĀ“t have tornadoes in our country. But we have earthquakes. Earth is not a paradise
Yes, you're right, paradise is somewhere else not on earth. Well, earthquakes are scary too.
We've had tornado warnings in my area and they scare the life out of me. So far we've never had one but other parts of the US get them frequently. Of all types of storms I think a tornado scares me the most
Me too, I'm scared of tornadoes and earthquakes too. Maybe is time that our country shall considers putting tornado warning here.
Prayers going out to everyone in its path and, I think I remember one as a kid, that didn't touch down. Pray I never do see one that does.
Yes, that's the best thing we should do...praying hard that no one will be hurt.
@EddieHands (37793)
Yes this scary. I have never seen one in person before. But on TV yes. I was worried about Kitty, but she was ok! Meow
Good to know that Kitty is fine hahaha.
• Israel
Really like a boxing match. It looks scary
Yes, it's very scary and horrifying event.
@acelawrites (12719)
Yes, it passed along Binondo, Manila. You are right, it is so unusual for us to see tonadoes here.
Yes, I saw that in the news. So, this is now the effect for not taking care of Mother Earth. Hope none follows.
• Preston, England
must have been quite scary - hope no one was hurt and property damage was light
I was also hoping for that too. But I had seen properties being damaged due to it.
• Preston, England
@Macarrosel not something we experience in such a way in the UK - must be terrifying to face it
@simone10 (21646)
• Louisville, Kentucky
I have seen one before and it was really scary. It wasn't far from my house but fortunately, it didn't hit any homes but it did hit part of a mall.
Really? That was bad and really scary. Good to know it didn't hit any houses there.
@simone10 (21646)
• Louisville, Kentucky
@Macarrosel It was scary. My daughter and grandsons were with me that day and we rushed to get everyone in the bathroom.
@thelme55 (15633)
I have not heard about tornado in the news. It is a scary think to see.
It was so scary and horrible news the other day.
I've never seen one either. I hope no-one was hurt.
I also hope for that too that no one was hurt and not so many properties being damaged.
Looks like climate change is here, we didn't have this decades ago even with the strongest typhoon. we all have to be ready for the worst to come, and to think most people believe that climate change is a lie.
I think it's not climate change which is false but it's global warming that they said it doesn't exist. Yes, you're right, we seldom experience tornadoes here in our country.
@cherriefic (4813)
I have seen some when I was a kid in our province but never happened in Manila as far as I can remember. It's really shocking.
I think it's the first time that it happened in Manila. I was really scared.
• Uzbekistan
Germany is not typical tornado country although small ones have been seen here. Yet, not in my region.
Our country too is not a place for tornadoes but it happened now.