Cant sleep some nights

Elberton, Georgia
There are some nights that I can't sleep. I take bunches of medicine and I will be awake. I take two seizure meds for seizures, answer I take a very high dosage of Lasix dot water retention. There is another pill to make the Lasix work better. And there is more. I take 11 pills for breakfast. I sleep a lot in the day. Then I take meds at noon, supper and bedtime. I do sleep some nights and wake up around 5 am and get tired about now, which is just after 9.
Probably sleeping a lot during the day interferes with being able to fall asleep and stay asleep at night, but it would be so hard for you to try and stay awake during the day.
• Elberton, Georgia
I stayed awake about 3 hours today and I woke up at @ am.
@sprite1950 (14498)
• Corsham, England
I don't always sleep that well as I get a little anxious sometimes so I have bought some Bach remedy rescue drops as they have very good reviews for being able to calm a person down. I ordered it today and it will arrive tomorrow so I will see how it goes.
• Elberton, Georgia
I get anxious too.
@sprite1950 (14498)
• Corsham, England
@OreoBrownie I hope you get some sleep soon as it's such a horrible feeling being sleep deprived
@inertia4 (27713)
I hate pills. Always have. I am on a few right now myself. And I cannot stand the fact that I have to take them. I too sometimes get tired and sleep in the day time. Which totally annoys me. I hate that.
• Elberton, Georgia
It's nearly impossible. I had to stay awake yesterday, so I stayed up for about 3 hours. Still I woke up the same.
@inertia4 (27713)
@OreoBrownie I know the feeling. And I also have to watch what I eat. Because if I do eat the wrong foods I do wind up sleeping during the day.
@responsiveme (16835)
Hope you feel better soon.
• Elberton, Georgia
Thank you much.
@OreoBrownie keep well.
Sorry to hear you have all those meds to take Charlene. It makes you wonder about the other things they are doing to you.
• Elberton, Georgia
I know. I ender that myself.
I couldn't fall asleep last night until after midnight. It was making me nuts.
• Elberton, Georgia
It drives me insane to not be able to sleep.
@Blondie2222 (22364)
Sorry you don't sleep that well, I don't sleep either. I take 7 pills in the morning and 7 at night for my heart condition. I've had insomnia for years though, I hope sooner or later you can get some sleep.
• Elberton, Georgia
I'm so sorry to hear you have heart problems. I hate it when I can't sleep.
@OREOBROWNIE I don't sleep much either, I take two antidepressants every morning then a sedative too, Then at 3 pm i have to take the sedative again and then at night two antipsychotics which are strong, plus another antidepressant and with all these meds that are all strong i am unable to sleep. I didn't even sleep at all last night, and when i do fall asleep by 5 am i am up by 8 or 9 am!