Yarnbombing

@Jackalyn (4839)
Oxford, England
my last post I showed a picture of Oxford's Radcliffe Square which has crotcheted flowers on every railing. It seems this is a thing people do for charity I did not see them yesterday, but posters are left at intervals on how you can donate to whatever charity has "yarnbombed" a historical site. Oxfordshire MIND and the "Oxford Knitwits"which is over a hundred people strong were responsible for this. They support people with mental health difficulties. I think it is a great fund raising idea that most people could participate in. Don't you?
That is a wonderful idea.
This is a wonderful idea. I am so glad to hear that the group helping people with mental health problems are doing this. Not enough money for research regarding mental health is a problem. Mental health is a disease that is not a top priority when it comes to contributions.
@Jackalyn (4839)
• Oxford, England
True. I never thought members of close family would need such resources. It has been.hard at times..very.