Warmer Weather

@dfollin (12503)
This past year my health has gotten worse as far as my Fibromyalgia and Arthritis. However the use of essential oils, supplements and vitamins has made it better. Except the rain, snow and cold weather makes me feel worse.UGH! That is why I am hoping to have enough money the day after Christmas leave northern Virginia to somewhere in central Florida where it is warmer, cheaper and more fun. But I would come back to this area in April when it gets warmer here, the hurricane season is there and baseball season is here,lol. Now I need to make enough money to do this! I am praying that this happens.
All I can say about flare-ups regarding arthritis the humidity does make my slight affliction with it, worse, BUT products like Shark Cartilage and Turmeric really help a lot !
@dfollin (12503)
I use Tumeric but I have never even heard of Shark Cartilage. What is it and what do you do with it?
@dfollin it is a supplement found at Vitamin Shoppe or GNC or even a health store-- you take by mouth and benefit from results regarding cartilage repair
@dfollin (12503)
@enlightenedpsych2 Thank you so much for the info.
• Mumbai, India
all the best for future.
@dfollin (12503)
Thank you