Sprained Arm

@ilocosboy (37277)
My wife Lisa is massaging now my right arm because its swollen. This happened just a while ago while fixing the fallen dragon fruit post. As I was lifting the post, the joints between my knuckle and wrist knocked off. I heard that little sounds because of the pulling. It was not hurting a while ago but now there is pain. Maybe, I'm really getting old so I am suffering with this discomfort now. Unlike when I was young that I can do anything I wanted to do without thinking of what will happen to my arms. But now, just a simple lifting and its already aching.
No fun for sure!
@ilocosboy (37277)
It was never a fun thing.
@CinnamonGrl (6065)
• Paradise, California
Oh ouch! Yes age does usually make a difference when it comes to healing, but I doubt you're very old. I hope you heal quickly.
@ilocosboy (37277)
I am 42 and I guess some unwanted pains are coming out.
Oh yes, the older we get the more injuries we seem to get. I wear a knee brace on the knee I injured in high school gymnastics and a back brace when I do heavy lifting. Old is hard. I do hope your current pain does not last long.
@ilocosboy (37277)
Yeah, really working hard to put it back.