Another 20 or So Apples on the Ground

@Hate2Iron (7299)
But, I'm not going to be the one picking them up today lol. I learned my lesson yesterday and while my back isn't as bad as it was a few days ago, it's was a little hard climbing out of bed. I think that plenty of walks will be called for and some more stretching. I do think that I'm going to have to bite the biscuit and buy a new bed though. This mattress is beyond it's expiry date. I think that I read that the cut off date is somewhere around 20 years... even that sounds a lot to me. Regardless, I would love to check the prices of those bowling ball beds. Can't remember the proper name of them, but you drop a bowling ball onto the bed and a glass of red wine won't tip. Does anyone have such a bed?? Are they all that they are cracked up to be?
Oh yes, I saw that commercial. Don't know the name of the mattress, so they had better kick that commercial up a notch or two to make sure viewers remember the name. I have a feeling our mattress is past its time too.
Hey @Corbin5 what about just flipping the mattress you own every 3-4 months ? I do this with my 16 year old mattress, a pillow top I will NEVER part with . . . well not anytime soon that is for sure
@Hate2Iron (7299)
There are a lot of commercials like that... really entertaining but not enough to make you remember the name of the product!
@Hate2Iron (7299)
Too bad when that happens. A lot of money down the drain lol! @JudyEv
I will NEVER change my mattress no matter how old and beyond the expiration date because they just don't make them like that anymore. As far as back pain, are you drinking enough water ? I am asking cause I read you already stretch and walk (excellent ways to maintain musculo-skeletal wellness).
@Hate2Iron (7299)
I guess that I could always drink more!! I am doing everything else!
@Hate2Iron your body is being worked and meant to stay active and that is a great accomplishment, I would bet your a blood type 0 who loves physical activity but not a whole lotta beverages, hee hee
Have some kid pick them up for you, tell him you will make pie lol.
• Paradise, California
You just made me hungry.
@Blondie2222 (19803)
I think you mean a sleep number bed or a serta both are good quality. I just got a new bed a few months ago and haven't had back issues ever since, it was definitely time for a new one. Good luck in finding one and in your price range.
@CinnamonGrl (5773)
• Paradise, California
I don't have one, but I'll follow this thread. I need a new bed, too and haven't decided what kind. The frame on this bed is actually busted so I need the whole dang thing mattress and all
Maybe a sleep number bed? I have just a cheap sealy mattress I think is the brand. I bought it years ago at Raymour & Flannigan and have loved it ever since! I've had it for about 10 years which I was told the life expectancy for a mattress is 10 years.