Cute little kitty

By Jen
@polyxena (2573)
Sturgis, Michigan
I know a lot of people don't believe in the whole spirit animal thing. But lately life has been tough health wise for me, as I've said. I've been tired, and my back has just been really sore. Some days it takes time to move along in life without getting tired, and wanting to sleep all the time. Last night I decided that since we lived close to McDonald's that I'd go and get me something to eat, I'm not really a fan of fast food, but I just had that feeling that I'd be nice to go on a walk. I've always mentioned to people that my spirit animal is a cat. Not a big wild cat, just a cat. On the way to McDonald's my husband and I noticed a cat. Which I didn't find as odd, but on the way home, a kitten who had to be no more than 10 weeks, it was out of it's cute little teeny kitten stage, but not a big cat. The cat paid no attention to my husband but ran up to me and started weaving in and out from between my feet. It sat next to me and wanted me to pet it. I felt so bad when I started walking home again, and it followed me for at least a yard, when I told the kitten that it was cute and I was sure it had a home. I decided to walk back. The notion of spirit animals have been around for a lot of countries and a lot of people. But I feel my connection to the house cat. But this cat yesterday, has stayed on my mind, and that's all I could think about, was he was there when I needed him the most. I know it might sound crazy, I don't know if it's more psychological or something deeper. But after seeing that kitten, I realized things will get better. Times are tough, and they will be. But I must unleash my inner feline, and I'll be strong. Does anyone else believe in spirit animals and those that do? What what's your spirit animal.
That's a pretty cool story and, maybe it wanted you to pick it up or feed it, also I don't know what my spirit animal is.
@polyxena (2573)
• Sturgis, Michigan
That's what my husband said, he told me the cat probably just came out because I had McDonald's. It's the first cat I met that actually wanted to eat a McDonald's burger.
@polyxena Well it probably liked you too.
@polyxena (2573)
• Sturgis, Michigan
@TRBRocks420 I tried go on a walk to find it yesterday. He/she's nowhere in sight. I think the cat here's happy that I didn't bring him home a friend.
• Eugene, Oregon
I'm not sure if I believe in them, but you make a compelling case here.
@EddieHands (37814)
I really like cats, they are soft! I am a cat also meow
@polyxena (2573)
• Sturgis, Michigan
You're a cute cat :P.
@EddieHands (37814)
@polyxena meow!