Upcycling Craft Idea

@5thHouse (1693)
Sheffield, England
I found some clear glass pebbles (the sort you use in candle displays) when I was sorting out a drawer recently. I had some leftover scrapbook paper, not enough to use in a big project, so I decided to make some Alice in Wonderland themed-fridge magnets. I'm really pleased with the results. I love anything related to Alice in Wonderland.
Those are so cute. What a good idea.
@AutumnSnow (4593)
Those are really neat. I like doing stuff like this all the time I have a special drawer for stuff like that to kept I drive my husband nuts with it sometimes but then when he sees some of the thing I come up he'll say oh that cool,lol.
@5thHouse (1693)
• Sheffield, England
I know what you mean. I think my husband gets a bit irritated at times because I have my crafting stuff all over the place - the bedroom is full of scrapbook papers, there's pots of distress ink on the dining room table, paint brushes, etc.
@KristenH (21713)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
That's pretty cool and creative.
Nice to be creative and not throw anything out.
@marsha32 (6770)
That is a good idea. Did you just glue the picture to the bottom then add the magnet?
Those are lovely. Have you just glued the pictures on the bottom of the stones?
@1creekgirl (9527)
Those are so pretty! My grandson and his wife named their baby Alice because she always loved Alice in Wonderland.
@LoriAMoore (4922)
LOVE IT! How'd you do it?