All i can think about is food

Australia
No matter where i am or what I'm doing i can only think about food. Over the last few months i have lost a few kilos, but it's very difficult because all i think about is eating something. Even when I'm distracted doing something, food always comes into my mind. Does anyone else feel this way or is it just me?
@princemaxp (2074)
• Bhubaneshwar, India
there is nothing wrong with thinking about food. Take me, not only I think about foods but also I have dreams about them. My favorite animation movie is "Cloudy with a chance of Meatball"
@princemaxp haha i guess that's a good life food.
• Bhubaneshwar, India
@skysnap (17590)
which specific food or dish you like?
Unfortunately when my mind thinks about food it's all junk food, mostly already made food so i can grab and put it in my mouth.
@skysnap (17590)
@IlijaMarkovski haha like mcdonalds and dominos?
@skysnap yes but sometimes like peanut butter and nutella if i can't be stuffed going to a fast food outlet.
@amnabas (9701)
• Karachi, Pakistan
I think of food like you but I have lost my appetite. Thus I lost some weight.
Yes, I think about food a lot also.
@Juilee (281)
• Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I don't think that much about food but then again I never bother to try dieting. If you're hungry and wanted to lose weight, just eat a bowl of fresh salad or fresh fruits. At least you won't get too fat and you won't be too hungry.
Yes but i think of junk food, don't know why.
@responsiveme (12658)
Part of the secret of a success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside...... Mark Twain So lots of people think of food.
@Pass12 (1002)
Oh It's the same case with me. I'm such a big foodie! Even during exams when my friends were skipping their meals because they were not at all feeling hungry due to stress , I was eating almost twice !!
You're lucky coz food is all u can think about. Whereas somebody somewhere thinks of someone that they can't have.
I don't think about food all the time but if I have plans to go out and eat somewhere then I have think about it all day and what I am going to have. It depends on the day though. Some days I am hungrier then others so I think of food more. I think when you are trying to lose weight you think of food more then you do if you are not trying to lose weight.