Just Wondering Who are The Top Earners Here at myLot

@flojever (403)
I joined this site 7 years ago but I was inactive for 5 or maybe 6 years. I just came back and look at what happened to this website. I just love the transformation. myLot has been paying it's active member before but I'm not quiet sure how much I earned way back. I think, I didn't even requested for a payout. LOL. Today, I'm wondering who are the top earners here at myLot and how much do they earn daily or weekly.
@Mike197602 (13911)
The top earners would be those earning $20-$40 in a month...but I'm not sure anyone has yet claiming to be in the $40 earning range
@flojever (403)
If someone is earning that amount, maybe he or she is active in posting discussions, commenting and responding to comments. Starting an engaging post, I think, is one way to earn here at myLot
I never reached 40$, my best month has been November 2015 with 38.9852.
@Mike197602 (13911)
@LadyDuck that's got to be one of the highest amounts earned here
I wonder whether the winner is @LadyDuck. Since she is active here. Besides, she really got quite a lot of responses for her discussions. And therefore I think she is one of the qualified one who has earned much here
The last couple of months I have not been very active, my earnings were 10$ less than the previous months. My best month I made a little more than 38$.
@LadyDuck That's a big earning already
@flojever (403)
@LadyDuck $10 is still okay. It will help pay the bills ?? The great thing about myLot is that every post you make gets paid. In some other sites that you can post all you like but you don't get paid.
• Calgary, Alberta
I think it is either Anna ,Dani or Hatley because I see them a lot in top discussions.
That really doesn't matter though, in the long run. Since you earn for comments you receive to ANYTHING you write, people can be earning in many discussions that are never even shown anywhere near the top of that list.
@flojever (403)
@CaptAlbertWhisker have you tried getting in the top discussions? How often?
• Calgary, Alberta
@flojever I made it to interesting discussions many times. I am not aware though if I made it to top and hot discussions.
They are those that receive the most interaction from other users...which means they are the most active users here. $5 or more per week.
@flojever (403)
@JolietJake so it's all about interaction and starting an engaging post then :)
@flojever Not really, you get paid within posts from other people as well. The most active people respond and comment to posts from other people more than starting their own.
@flojever (403)
@JolietJake that makes sense. :D
@skysnap (18039)
I don't think there is anything called top earner or something there.