Cool Temps, Great Sleeping But No Dreams :(

@Hate2Iron (7967)
This has been the chilliest morning so far. Never realized that the bathroom window was open. It's coming in at a balmy 10 degrees C. I even had to bring out another comforter. It did make for great sleeping on the other hand. From what I have been hearing.... next weeks should be great for sleeping too!! Any awesome dreams last night? Since arriving I don't think that I have dreamed at all. Not sure what that says about me!
Have you got many people of German origin in your city? Altona is a part of the city of Hamburg in the north of Germany.
We went from leaving the window up all night to closing it at night. I hope it does not get to cold really fast.
I think it is easier sleeping when it is cooler.
I don't think I dreamed at all last night. If I did I can't remember. I did get to sleep in this morning which was awesome. I don't do that too often. The cool weather is much better for sleeping.
The cool air really is great for a good night's sleep. No dreams for me, but cooler here today.