Cell phone vs. House phone

By Cool
@CoolPeace (1593)
Miami, Florida
If you have a cell phone you don't need a house phone really? How do everyone feel? You can take a cell phone with you everywhere so you want never miss a call so that could be a reasons to not have a house phone or on a budget.
We have both - my husband won't use a cell phone. We need a landline to get the internet anyway.
@zarlamain (24531)
I have both a cell phone and a house phone, but I mostly use my cell phone.
@ivansin (587)
I have not used my house phone for a long time and my mother always suggests my cut the contract of house phone. However, I still keep my house phone. It is because, in Hong Kong, if you want to employ a job, you will need to fill in your HOME phone number in the application form. If you do not fill it in, somebody will suspect that do you really live in the address which you write down in the application form or think about are you a homeless man. So, I think in Hong Kong, home phone is still important.
We haven't had a house phone in about 8 years. Once we all had cell phones there wasn't a need for a home phone. I know about 3 people with homes phones now & the only people that call them are telemarketers.
We have a house phone and cell phone. Reason being my parents don't leave their cell phones on when they're home.
@responsiveme (14462)
house phone is linked to the net services.