I lose track of my goals

@EMbakes (1152)
It's still my 7th or 8th day here in mylot and I feel like I am unable to reach my 1 dollar per two days and my 100 activities per day goals. I spent most of my time here in mylot but I don't know what went wrong. I use to advise people to interact more and come up with better discussions, but it's me who's not doing it. I already ran out of creative ideas. I feel really bad for my today's performance.
Just enjoy the site and don't set goals, that's what I do.
@EMbakes (1152)
I'm still new here that's why I wanted to prove something for myself. Sorry for being weird.
@EMbakes That's fine and you're not weird - we all do things our own way.
@ms1864 (8098)
• Bangalore, India
You are pressuring yourself too much. You don't have to come up with 10 discussions a day to earn here. There are plenty of people posting good reads that you can comment on...try surfing more.
@EMbakes (1152)
I'm trying my best. I'm just setting this goal during my first month here because i wanted to achieve something.
@lealuvy2j (1992)
You can still do better tomorrow so don't worry about it. Actually I can't even do your goal. mine is just $0.2 per day only.
@EMbakes (1152)
I see. But still feel bad about it. I spent most of time trying to search for some topics that might appear interesting to you guys and I felt really bad. I feel like I have certain responsibilities and that I am unable to do it.
• Marion, Kansas
Relax and enjoy the site. You will do much better and ideas will come to you when you are not searching so hard for them. This is not a job, although yes, you will receive a little money. It is a place for social interaction
@EMbakes (1152)
I'm satisfied with the amount provided by mylot. It's just that, my performance level is quite so low. I'm afraid I might take some time to rest.
@AkoPinay (9208)
I don't set goals. I just do what I can.
@EMbakes (1152)
Glad to hear that.
@hereandthere (19610)
i don't know why you feel you have an obligation or responsibility towards other mylotters. it would feel like this is a show where we have to perform. if i set a goal of 100 activities per day i might burn out soon and become inactive.
@EMbakes (1152)
I guess that's what happened to me. I felt burned out. Mylotters have been so good to me. They replied on my discussions and with that, I felt I am obliged to also do the same.
@skysnap (17581)
Yeah with payout delayed even my goals are a bit out of track now :/
@EMbakes (1152)
I hope it's just delayed. My performance today is just so weak. I can't even complete 100 activities per day goal.
@parpande (610)
• Bangalore, India
@EMbakes here is a flock of people that might not just be caught with creative discussions as we are not all have same mindsets. Even I tried same initially but could not help , the better strategy is you start following "Most recent discussions/Most recent activity" and start commenting the one that suits you
@raki369 (1029)
Don't give up...and Don't worry. Try and try. If you don't get any ideas , try to comment on others discussions. So you can get new ideas as well as earnings.