More house chores. The world of an ol´ witch.

Chile
No. I don´t use a broom to go from one place to the other although it would be cheaper (I spend a lot of money on taxis now that I sold my car). But my normal world is a world of clouds in my head and memory loss. Today I was very irritated with myself. I took off the warm robe I had over my PJs so that I could wash the dishes. While starting to do that, I noticed that the cacti in the kitchen´s window sill were dry. I watered them. As I have an empty coke bottle to do that, there was some water left. I went then to the living room to water the plants there. I noticed that one of the living room cactus was dead so I went to the terrace to change it. I changed it and changed a couple more that were almost dead. I changed the soil in a couple (Leticia is known for drowning cacti). By that time, my hands were dirty, I was tired and the food I had heating was starting to get cold. I have not finished the dishes. But I´m going to take a nap.
It is easy to get side-tracked isn't it? My husband calls my broom cupboard my garage - implying I'm a witch!
I like that! May I use it?
@marguicha Be my guest! :)
Glad you will take a nap. You will feel better after some rest.
I did. I had a headache but now I took a naproxene and I feel better.
How was the little nap?
Unfortunatly, I had a headache too. That did not go away with the nap so I took a naproxene with an infussion.
Enjoy your nap. Hope you feel rested when you awake.
I should not have to need to take so many naps