What should you do?

San Jose, California
September 15, 2016 5:04pm CST
He used to live with his sister and brother in the house. Now he want to move out and have his own life (family, marry, kids etc….). He want his own profit of the house but now his sister and brother doesn’t want it. Question : Can he still take his share of the house with hire lawyer? Please help with correct answer
2 people like this
2 responses
@marguicha (109019)
• Chile
15 Sep 16
It depends on whose is the house. In my country, if a house is left by the parents to their children, after they die the house can be divided by law into 3 parts if it is this case. Anyone of the inheritors can ask for its share.
• San Jose, California
15 Sep 16
The problem sister and brother don't want to do it so we can still hire lawyer right.
@MattMeng (3291)
• Hangzhou, China
16 Sep 16
I think he have the right to do that.