A photograph

@ison_1 (1241)
Hi all I was asked for a photo by @Inlemay of a wall in London. Unfortunately I don't have that particular photo, so this sunset one will have to suffice. I haven't actually been into London for a while, but I am there Saturday night for a swanky cruise down the river from Canary Wharf, - should be fun. Friday is the second leg of our golf cup final, we won the first leg at home 3.5 - 0.5 so we just need a point from our match on the South Coast to win the cup. Later
That's a gorgeous photo John
@ison_1 (1241)
Hi Marie...thank you
@Inlemay (17140)
• South Africa
good morning John. I am home-bound all day today so shall probably we in an out the web to keep me from going sewing bored. have a good day another picture is welcome
A lovely photo to share with us! I grew up with golfers, my dad and brother, but never played myself. My dad would take me to the Western Open here each year, though. Enjoy that swanky cruise.