Well Duh!!!

Good Morning My Lot! Hope you all are having a great day! Last week my Mother came to help me out and I was cleaning before she got here which I always do. L.O.L. She always says you don't have to clean up for me but I always do L.O.L. Anyways I was doing laundry, cleaning dishes and then I went to dust the furniture before vacuuming. Well I dusted the whole house and then? I really thought I was using the Pledge you dust went and I sat down to take a small break and noticed that I dusted the whole house with air freshener! I said O well it smells good at least! R.O.T.F.L.!!! I don't know how that happened but next time I will apy more attention. L.O.L. Have you ever done something like this?
@sol_cee (15530)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
You need to buy a new one though. Looks like you emptied it. lol
Not that I can remember. Just have to do it doubly well the next time. LOL
lol that is funny but yes it would smell great anyway. You were so busy cleaning that you didn't even notice. lol
Thanks for the laughter today. This is great. I would have made that mistake too. At least your house does smell lovely!!!