This Is Us Review

Ringgold, Virginia
As I mentioned in one of my earlier a posts, This IS Us is a fall show I was interested in watching. Tonight was the premiere and I wasn't disappointed. The cast includes Justin Hartley, Mandy Moore, and Sterling K Brown, just to name a few. The premise of the show revolves around the lives of 4 people as they celebrate their birthdays and reach a crossroads in their lives. Kevin is an actor, whose fed up with the way his TV career is going. Meanwhile, his sister Kate is struggling with losing to weight. Randall, who was adopted, meets his biological father to get answers about why he was abandoned as a baby. Then there's Jack, whose wife Rebecca goes into labor with triplets on his birthday. I won't give away too much about the ending. But the way they showed how everyone is connected was wonderfully written. If you're looking for a drama with some comedy and touching moments, you should give This Is Us a try.
Sounds like a interesting show. I might have to check it out.
• Ringgold, Virginia
@TRBRocks420 I suggest you do. I enjoyed it.
@dramagirl26 I watched it last night and, it was a pretty good show.
Have not heard of Mandy Moore doing anything for a long time.