We Are Gettiing Close To The End of the Month and Pay Out

Just six more days to the end of the month. Again, this month has just flown by and soon it will be October. The entire year will be over soon. It just doesn’t seem possible. Have you reached the goal of $5 for pay out?
I know time is passing by so quickly. Hard to believe that another year will come to an end soon. Yes I have reached by payout. I am happy about that.
Good for you. I have a few cents to go, but hopefully I will make it. At least if I don't, it is carried over to the next month, so I don't lose it. I'm not expecting to get rich from this site anyway. The money I do earn here goes into my Emergency fund anyway. I don't ever spend it.
@IreneVincent I am just keeping mine in my PayPal account for now and I will use it for Christmas shopping. It won't be a lot but every little bit helps.
@Happy2BeMe I transfer my small earnings each month from Pay Pal to my Emergency account, but I don't use that account for anything. I put other money I earn in there also from various sources. I plan to have another jewelry sale soon and my granddaughter SAYS she is going to have a Yard Sale at her house in which I can participate.
• Marion, Kansas
Starting a new job seems to have really slowed me down. I do not know that I will make payout. We shall see.
I hope you make it.
@5thHouse (1706)
• Sheffield, England
I should be getting my first payout this time, hopefully.
Oh Yaaaaaay!! Good for you.
@sugartoes (31043)
• Greencastle, Indiana
yep the faster the month goes the sooner winter will be here making life harder to work with & that's what makes spring SO great.
How bad was your winter last year in Indiana? We have fairly mild weather here in Virginia, but we did have some temperatures this past winter at 9 and 10 degrees for several days in a row. And we had some snow too.
@rina110383 (21988)
In few hours I'll reach it. I failed to visit the site for weeks. Still, I'm happy that I'm at $4.9346.