Its 12 Midnight And I'm Still Awake

@ilocosboy (34325)
Check time in the Philippines is 12:13 midnight and I am still chasing the sleep amulet. But before doing that, let me do some discussion first because I'm still wide awake. Honey is also awake making some home decors. The television is on but seems no one of us is watching. Letting just the characters in the TV talk and we do our own business here. Anyway, its Saturday so its just okay to wake up late tomorrow. No work and no rushes. Only the family thing we always do. How are you doing guys?
It's going on 1 in the afternoon here. I am watching tv and mylotting a little.
@ilocosboy (34325)
We are in both sides of the world,, it's always amazing to have friends from there
Aww. You'd probably still asleep while I do my comment here. Have great Saturday.
It is nice to be able to stay up late when one can sleep late the following morning. Good day here since the high heat is gone!
I am having a lazy Saturday afternoon here. Laying in bed, watching TV and mylotting. It is cold today and the wind is blowing quite hard. A good day to be inside.