Any Good Idea For Lettuce?

photo is mine
@ilocosboy (34393)
I'm not really consuming lettuce leaves because I don't have any recipe or menu for these beautiful and green leafy vegetable. But I remember that when I was served with this vegetable lined with thick mayonnaise, I just can't hold myself but to picked and picked the leaves going to my mouth. Its yummy. But I am not a chef to know the best menu for this leaves. I know there is a good procedure to be followed to make this leaves great and not just being decorated with carrots, cheese and mayonnaise. Any suggestions guys?
@CinnamonGrl (5767)
• Paradise, California
I know you're looking for decent recipes, but the way I like lettuce is in a white bread sandwich with mayo. Just lettuce and mayo. I think it's awesome like that.
@ilocosboy (34393)
Hmm, my intuition is right, the best of lettuce is with sweet mayo, and the bread.
I love salads with onions, Gorgonzola cheese, mild onion, candied walnuts, cucumbers, or anything else added, including beans. Otherwise, I have lettuce in some sandwiches and on hamburgers.
@ilocosboy (34393)
Now we're talking of good suggestion for lettuce salads. This will be in my list.
@ilocosboy Enjoy!
I like salads once in a while. But not the leafy green part. I like the crunchy white part .
@ilocosboy (34393)
You mean the stem at the middle of the leaf. Salad seem to be the best menu for lettuce.
I just eat lettuce in the form of a salad. Not much of a cook am I!
@ilocosboy (34393)
MOst of us are really suggesting salad for lettuce.
@responsiveme (14219)
Cook it with pork...its a delicacy here
@ilocosboy (34393)
just like sinigang-- well, its how we cook pork bones.