Making a Christmas stocking!

Perth, Australia
This is my very first time making a Christmas stocking. I'm making one for my friend in Texas but shhhh he doesn't know about it! My dad helped me with drawing up the shape on the pieces of felt but then I sewed the two pieces together myself to make the stocking. Next, I will be sewing the white on top. I've been having fun making this. I haven't even looked up how to make it lol I just bought the stuff I needed and started making it. I will be sewing his name on it too and a few other things but thought I'd show you what I've done so far.
@princemaxp (2051)
• Bhubaneshwar, India
Please let us see when it is finished
• Perth, Australia
@princemaxp Will do!
@Daljinder (20928)
*takes a deep breathe and yells at top of my lungs" WESLEY I HAVE GOTS A SECRET Never mind! Almost lost my voice yelling. Looks awesome. So this was why you were gone out for? Good luck getting everything ready! You would need to mail it very early to reach there on time, right?
• Perth, Australia
@Daljinder THAT was so cute and funny oh my god lol Thank you! And yeah it's partially why I've been out and about. Yeah but I can't send anything yet anyway since he is moving house. He is going back to Dallas so I can't do anything until I have a new address. Still kinda early anyway.
@Daljinder (20928)
@VivaLaDani13 No more Houston. It's Dallas now. How was your test by the way?
• Perth, Australia
@Daljinder Yeah Dallas now. I sent ya message on Facebook.
Aw how sweet lol, my Mom used to always make those.
• Perth, Australia
@TRBRocks420 Your mum is so friggen sweet I swear! Is she good at being crafty? Like what other things can she make?
@VivaLaDani13 Thanks and, she can make anything pretty much, doesn't do crafts as much these days though, but cooks a lot lol.
• Perth, Australia
@TRBRocks420 Do you have a favourite food that she makes?
@vivaladani Very impressive! that is especially good if you didn't even read about how to do it. You must be a natural in crafts then; I bought one last year for my hamster Mart's first Christmas last year a VERY expensive one that cost me 20 dollars for one, but my Marty gets whatever is the best. I can't sew at all, so i admire you sewing it together yourself. Are you embroidering his name on it or are you going to do what I would do, cut them out of material and glue them to the stocking? Lol! Do yo have any idea what else you are going to add? I think you are a good friend to your friend in Texas, Just hope he doesn't read my lot or the secrets out
• Perth, Australia
@Marty1 Thank you! Haha gluing was an option of mine but I want to sew it in. I'm wanting to so it all together. I do have somewhat of an idea but not totally certain yet in general. Thank you very much. I want to try and spoil him since he has always been there for me. LOL and yeah he doesn't really come on here anymore so I think we are safe.
@VivaLaDani13 AS long as he doesn't come here anymore you should be okay!
• Avon, Connecticut
Wow....looks great
• Perth, Australia
@Blockparty49 Thank you very much! That makes me feel happy!
Well it is certainly the right shape so you've made a good start.
• Perth, Australia
@JudyEv Thank you! That's a good sign at least lol
@EddieHands (37558)
Meow I won't. Tell your secret. Meow how magical have fun making the stocking!. I want to make one and fill it with c candy. Meow.
• Perth, Australia
@EddieHands lol thank you for not telling my secret! And yeah a stocking full of yummy goodies is always awesome!
@JustBhem (30204)
• Davao, Philippines
Wow. Seeing this I can say it is Christmas.
• Perth, Australia
@JustBhem Well it sure is coming closer and closer!
@saulgoodman (2656)
• Dundee, Scotland
Good job and good on you for doing something so thoughtful. I haven't had a Christmas stocking for over 40 years but I made sure my kids had them. A Christmas stocking is a big part of Christmas and it's good to see people still have them. Your friend will love it.
• Perth, Australia
@saulgoodman Thank you! I don't think I've ever had one. Maybe I should make my own then lol A purple one though! Thank you very much!
@rina110383 (24147)
Cute! Reminds me of Santa's socks.
• Perth, Australia
@rina110383 lol yeah me too.