Could Not Use my Phone for myLot

@acelawrites (12719)
This morning, I tried to use my android phone to post a discussion on myLot, but it took so long to open unlike before. Am trying to use the cellphone so I can use a photo of my pregnant cat from the gallery. I don't know how to access those photos from the cellphone gallery and transfer it to my laptop photo files. Got to know the technique how to do it.
@AliCanary (1852)
I just hit the "share" option on my phone and email the pics to myself, then I can have them on my laptop or my desktop--just open the email and download the pics.
@acelawrites (12719)
I'll try it. Thanks.
• Calgary, Alberta
Based from my own experience. The best site for browsing mylot in mobile devices like smartphones,phablets and tablets would be Puffin browser.
@acelawrites (12719)
So I should download it? Thanks.
@acelawrites (12719)
@CaptAlbertWhisker that's nice! thanks.
Do you have a usb port for your phone ? I transfer my photos to my laptop through that .
@acelawrites (12719)
Yes, there is, thanks for this tip.
@acelawrites Welcome .
@epiffanie (10447)
All the photos on my cellphone, I post privately on my Facebook .. and if I need to transfer it to my laptop, it's easier for me ..
@acelawrites (12719)
This is the hard part for a not-so-techie like me! Good thing you can transfer it easily on your laptop.
@OreoBrownie (3653)
• Commerce, Georgia
I wish I knew. I just email them to myself and then save them.
@acelawrites (12719)
I also don't know. When I can use my android phone to myLot, I can easily post a photo from my cellphone gallery, but now there seems to be a problem; or is my cellphone has the problem!
@AkoPinay (10115)
There are many ways. Can transfer via Bluetooth or just remove the adaptor of your charger and plug USB cable to your PC/laptop, or upload on Facebook or any site and save to desktop from there, or attach to email. Make sure photo size wont exceed 200-300 mb too because I always resize my iPhone photos before I can upload here.
@acelawrites (12719)
Thanks for these tips; I'll try it.
@SHOHANA (7161)
• Bangladesh
I prefer my netbook to use mylot
@acelawrites (12719)
I also use my laptop most of the time, but only wanted to use my cp to post photos here.
@LoriAMoore (4668)
I can't imagine writing on here without a full keyboard.
@acelawrites (12719)
Yes, it is hard to write using a handy phone. Lots of typos.