Following dreams

By Jen
@polyxena (2576)
Sturgis, Michigan
"I like the way you write so creatively" I had my eighth grade teacher tell me when I was younger, and my freshmen year of high school, my creative views of things were always the talk of my Language Arts teachers. That's when I realized I really wanted write. From then on for the past 16 years one of my favorite things to do is write. It's what I was told I was good at even from my husband's uncle. For those who are writers? When was your seed of hope planted? And for those who follow other dreams, when did you realize it's what you wanted to peruse
I have known I wanted to write since I was a little kid too. I used to always let people read my books and, they liked it.
@polyxena (2576)
• Sturgis, Michigan
I don't think I would have continued if it wasn't for my teachers when I was younger, and now my husband's uncle that says I have talent (some days I don't see it as much).
• New Delhi, India
I had always loved to write...but never thought of persuing it as a career
@polyxena (2576)
• Sturgis, Michigan
I never really thought of it as a career either, Not saying that I wouldn't want to publish a book or sometihng but for just making a career out of it I don't know if it'd even be profitable.
@skysnap (17820)
I think a lot of dreams end up really bad. So It all comes down to how we are handling our dreams and making them come true.
@polyxena (2576)
• Sturgis, Michigan
Very true
I am not a writer, but I like to share my ideas and to read about other people, their habits and their countries. This is the reason why I joined this site.
@JESSY3236 (6289)
I have always wanted to be a writer. I used to make up stories when I was very little.
@polyxena (2576)
• Sturgis, Michigan
While I'd love to be a writer I do have to keep grounded logically and realize if I wrote it won't make money right away, as if ever.
@FayeHazel (17164)
It's great to have a creative outlet!
@polyxena (2576)
• Sturgis, Michigan
I think I go to my creative side more than I should.
@LoriAMoore (4815)
I'm just now getting into creative writing. My second fiction book is coming out soon. Most of my life I've written professional documents, very factual and boring, but I've always enjoyed writing.
@polyxena (2576)
• Sturgis, Michigan
Creative writing is more fun, I mean I can write other things it has to be done. I just get distracted and wished there was more creativity involved.