Getting Ready for Football

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Last week was a bye so I was able to have a nice relaxing day getting caught up as much as possible on myLot. However, today is not a bye. The game starts at 7:30 and is between the Packers and New York Giants at Lambeau. I have the TV on so I don't miss the start of the game. They're talking about all the possible predictions for a win tonight. I'm not paying attention. All my attention will be on the game in an hour. In the mean time I'm doing my best to get the October 4 notifications done before it starts. How was your day? Did you watch football? Did your team win? Thanks for reading. Picture is Lambeau Field
@nanette64 (11274)
• Fairfield, Texas
Yaaaah, the Packers won @just4him .
Yes they did, and in good fashion too.
@nanette64 (11274)
• Fairfield, Texas
@just4him Now this Sunday it's gonna be the Cowboys against the Packers. That ought to be one heck of a game. Hopefully the Cowboys won't put Romo back in as QB.
@nanette64 I just saw that when I looked up their schedule. It's also a mid afternoon game. We should be all right for that one. It's the next one that we might be in trouble from as we're playing again on Thursday against the Bears and if the Pack loses to them it will be hard to live down especially as it's a home game.
I still need to read Oct 1-the 8th, but hey I managed to get the 9-14th done
I'm starting to lose notifications for the 15th. So I'm trying to get that done asap.
@just4him I think some will reappear as you do more, BUT I do also think they eventually poof dont they?
@Jessicalynnt I'm sure they have. I did run into one for the 14th that didn't get even a notice on it by me, so that was good.
No, we really don't watch football, but who won??? Green Bay are my boys favorite team...
Green Bay won - 23-16 over the Giants. It was a great game.
@just4him Woo!!!
Enjoy your football game.
Thank you, I will.
No football watching for me here, not a fan.
Not everyone is. I'm not a sports fan, though I'll watch my team and I also watch the Olympics. That's about it.
@rina110383 (21943)
It was a busy morning here in the office. I got to check the site after my lunch. Now, I can relax.
I'm glad you had time to relax.
@AliCanary (1590)
I'm more of a baseball person, but if my teams (Panthers and Eagles) are playing, I might watch. I do generally watch the Super Bowl, no matter who is playing.
I only watch the Packers, so if they aren't playing, I'm not watching. That's the extent of my being a fan goes.
I am ready for some football too, this should be a great game Go Packers go
And go they did. Great game and another win
@shivamani10 (9404)
• Hyderabad, India
I like foodball very much. I do not miss whenever there is any match goes in the playground nearby my house. I get up early wash my face keep my laptop aside and go the playground to watch the match. This is the only game which really determines how healthy one is.
I think you might be referring to what I know as soccer also called football everywhere but in the US. That's also a good sport.
The Jets lost. The Eagles lost. Now we shall see how the Giants do.
The Giants lost. The Packers won 23-16.