Smoothered crock pot pork chops

Just finished up with dinner. Now just settling to watch some t.v. with kids for awhile. We smothered pork chops cooked all afternoon the crock pot. It's pretty easy to make. I added two boxes of stuffing mix 1/2 cup of chicken stock pork chops then a can of cream of chicken and let it cook for about 5 hours. Just need to get the kitchen straighten up and dishes done. Then will probably have some hot chocoalte with apple slices with carmel sauce and nuts on them after while when the voice is on. Hope that everyone is having a good evening.
• Midland, Michigan
That does sound good. I made pork chops in the crock pot a few days ago, but I used just bbq sauce to cook with it. I was able to cut it into small chunks and put onto a sandwich with a sliced pickle and onion. It's reminiscent of the McRib that Mcdonalds used to have periodically.
That sounds good as well. I love Mcdonalds McRibs I wished they would have them out more often.
That is what I am going to make minus the stuffing. I am glad I have three pork chops. Thanks
Yeah I seen different verison of this recipe one calls for rice and there was one that did it pasta.
Your dinner sounds great! Have a great night.
Thank you it was pretty good. You have a great night too.
Our 2 sons just left with their girlfriends, we had a good time together.
All your food sounds yummy
If I were a fan of pork chops made anyway, I would say yum . . . but alas it is one meat I will never eat again
@spiderdust (7231)
• San Jose, California
That sounds like a wonderful, cozy dinner. I will have to make some crockpot chops soon.
@LoriAMoore (4676)
It's nice when dinner cooks itself.