Getting My MyLot Mojo Back

By Jabo
United Kingdom
Hello everybody. I took a break from the site for a couple of weeks as I sort of ran out of steam. I've been popping back occasionally to keep up with my notifications, but I didn't do anything else as I felt a bit stale. I'm very flattered that some of you have missed me, and even wrote a post about me (thanks @cacay1). It was remiss of me not to tell you what I was doing, but taking the break wasn't intentional - it just sort of crept up on me. I was spending up to 6 hours a day here, and quite frankly that's too much. However, I am now ready to participate again, so I'll see you around. Thanks to each and every one of you who sent me messages or enquired about me. Sending you all some roses via my photo.
So thoughtful of you to send us those lovely flowers. And we did miss you a lot, but I do understand the need to get away sometimes from something that we do too much of.
@marlina Thanks for understanding Marlina, and I appreciate you missing me.
@jaboUK You are so welcome, I love your posts.
@Daljinder (21575)
@marlina I second that! Sometimes a break is necessary
• Eugene, Oregon
We are glad to hear it was just a break and not a problem. You were missed by so many. Welcome back.
@JamesHxstatic Thanks for the welcome back James, I feel refreshed after the break.
@cacay1 (32915)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@JamesHxstatic , We have the nice feeling now seeing our friend in good shape.
@cacay1 (32915)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@jaboUK , nice feeling now after the break, am sure.
The roses are lovely. So happy to see you here. I, too, feel that I may be missing out due to spending time here. I think a break is often a good thing.
@Corbin5 I think the break has done me good. It's great to catch up with my friends again, hope I can get round everybody.
@Corbin5 , a break is an excellent thing.
@cacay1 (32915)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Corbin5 , That is true, we need a break sometimes to rejuvenate,lol.
@miniam (9241)
• Bern, Switzerland
Good to see you back, l have mostly been absent from here but when i didnt see you 2 days, l was starting to worry.
@miniam Good to see you too, I hope the break has done us both good.
@miniam (9241)
• Bern, Switzerland
@jaboUK Was not well,but getting better every day and sure glad to be back here.
@miniam Sorry to hear that, I hope you are back to full strength soon.
@hereandthere (31160)
yes, i thought about you, reine and judy evans today. i'm in and out, too. i hope you and 'poppa' (now i remember knehknah) enjoyed the break.
@hereandthere Thanks and yes 'poppa' and I are fine. Is Reine still missing? And Judy? Perhaps Judy is off on one of her trips.
@jaboUK reine's last activity is sept 21. judy is usually among the top rated (because sometimes i check and surf the site without logging in) and now looking at her profile, oh, yeah, i remember she mentioned a trip to adelaide and alice springs before.
@cacay1 (32915)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@hereandthere , @Lucky15, Renei is no longer active here because of her active work.
Thank you for the roses Janet. I need to take more free time from the computer too. I know that I am spending too much time here every day.
@LadyDuck Hi Anna, glad you like the roses. Yes, I know you feel the same as me - it's so easy to spend too long on the computer. I won't be here so much in the future, but I will find a happy medium.
@jaboUK It slowly becomes a sort of obsession and finally it's like a job. You do not want to move until you have checked all the notifications and then there are the new posts of people you follow. It's nice, but it takes all your life. It's not a good thing.
@LadyDuck That is all so true. I'm not going to worry if I can't get back to everybody, though I'll do my best in the time I'm allowing myself.
I thought you went on a vacation! I stopped by several times looking for a post. Missed you, but 6 hours a day is way too much time to spend doing anything! I absolutely love your flower photo. It popped out as soon as I stopped by. Enjoy your time here and welcome back!
@DianneN You are so right - 6 hours was too long. I'm going to find the happy medium now. Thanks for the welcome back.
@jaboUK I hope you find that happy medium. It's so hard to do!
@DianneN Yes, it might be difficult. What I'm not going to do is stress if i can't get back to everyone - I'll do my best but it won't be the end of the world if I can't.
I missed you and once my notifications were done, I just meandered around the site for a bit and keep coming back every hour or so since I am home all weekend after a long bunch of holiday work . . .
Hi Erica, nice to see you again. It's good that you have the weekend off.
• Grand Junction, Colorado
I think it's perfectly healthy to stop doing something that you feel is taking up to much of your time. I do that from time to time. Mylot becomes a very addictive place to be. Everything in moderation, right? Glad to hear that you're ok and enjoy you hiatus, we will still be here when you return.
@beaniefanatic13 You are so right about the moderation - I will be using more of that from now on. I still hope to be able to keep up with all my friends here, though. Thanks for your nice response.
@Daljinder (21575)
@beaniefanatic Everything in moderation is right! I need to find happy medium like Janet too. I am on my laptop too much. If I am not myLot-ing then I am writing/editing articles. It takes too much of my time.
• Grand Junction, Colorado
@Daljinder, I'm in an office during the day and when I'm slow I bounce over to mylot. I try to stay off here when I'm not at work as to not get addicted to the site again. I enjoy being here, since I'm never concerned about cashing out each month I never feel like I have to be here for a certain amount of time.
You have been missed by your fans here.Thank for the flowers.
@amadeo Thanks Alfredo, I missed you too.
@hostessman (9455)
• Tucson, Arizona
@jaboUK very glad to see you are back, i wondered where you were....missed you
@hostessman Thanks Bobby, that's sweet of you to say so.
@Daljinder (21575)
Hello there! Very glad to see you back with your special MoJo. It was greatly missed. It felt sort of incomplete world in myLot Hope to hear from you more! I LOVE the flowers. So beautiful!
@Daljinder Thanks DJ, you are very sweet and I'm glad you like the flowers
@Daljinder (21575)
@jaboUK Thank you I hope the break was good for you!
@Daljinder Yes thank you, I feel refreshed.
@nanette64 (17612)
• Fairfield, Texas
Yeeehawwww!! She's baaaack! I thought maybe you'd won a lottery and took off on another cruise or something @jaboUK .
@nanette64 Thanks for your enthusiastic response Nanette. Sad to say - no lottery win
@Daljinder (21575)
@nanette64 Yepperz! She is back!
Awesome roses! I work two jobs and blog, I don`t have 6 hours to do much of anything but sleep. Glad you`re back.
@andriaperry Yes, I know that you are a busy bee Andria so don't have much time to Mylot. Glad you like my roses, and thanks for being pleased that I'm back.
@Mike197602 (13513)
• Worcester, England
glad you are back
@Mike197602 Thank you Mike, and thanks for your messages too
@pgntwo (21658)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
Welcome back! A break is as good as a rest.
@pgntwo You are quite right - it's good to take a break sometimes. Thanks for the welcome.
@shivamani10 (11232)
• Hyderabad, India
Oh..thank you. ..the roses are nice.
@shivamani10 You are welcome to the roses, and thank you for responding.
The roses are lovely. Welcome back you were greatly missed around here.
@Happy2BeMe I appreciate your lovely comment, thank you.
@jaboUK you are welcome. Happy mylotting.
@cacay1 (32915)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Happy2BeMe , That is true many would miss her for she is so nice lady.
@silvermist (20100)
@jaboUK Thank you for those beautiful roses and welcome back.A short break once in a while is good.
@silvermist A break is very refreshing, and thanks for the welcome back.
@silvermist (20100)
@jaboUK You are welcome.
• New Delhi, India
Really you spend 6hrs on mylot daily.. That's great... If you don't mind me asking how much do you earn on an average every month
@amitkokiladitya I won't be spending that amount of time from now on, but I'm sorry, I never answer questions about earnings. Suffice to say that no-one can make a living here