Still Trying!

@MissNikki (2661)
As expected, I was given the run around when I asked for my performance review on Saturday. Now, it is supposed to happen today. A couple days after I have done that I plan on putting in my request for transfer. It has to be done. I have to do what is right for me. I am still applying for Writing Jobs at Upwork in the hopes that I will be able to supplement my income enough to just work outside the home part time. Not sure how that will work but I would like to try. I have a potential client who might want me to run the business facebook page and twitter feeds for their non profit organization. That would be fun, I think! It would not pay much but would hopefully be enough to pay off my old student loan monthly, or some other bill. I hope you all have a fun and productive day! (Photo free for public use from Pixabay.com)
Sounds promising. I hope everything works out for you! Have a great day!
@MissNikki (2661)
Thanks! You too.
@MissNikki thanks and you are welcome
@epiffanie (9936)
wishing you best with that job ..
@MissNikki (2661)
Thanks Bess
@shshiju (10318)
• Cochin, India
Glad to know that your day is productive with a good client. Wish your transfer admit soon and you can reduce your extra expenses.
@MissNikki (2661)
Oh I sure hope so.
It would be wonderful if that potential client has you help run the business. Those student loans sure are a burden.
@MissNikki (2661)
Yes they sure are. Ugh.