Deleted

I thought I was deleted! I always stay logged in but I just cleared my browsing history for my cricut machine so it logged me out. I kept trying to log in with a, "that user doesn't exist" message coming up. Last I was on I tried posting about starting my own blog but it never actually submitted so I thought maybe I was deleted for mentioning it. Anyways, I was trying to log in with my email instead of a log in. I was nervous for a minute.
@Mike197602 (13927)
I had a similar thing on mylot a few months ago...can't remember what the issue was but I panicked for a while as I didn't think I'd done anything to get banned
Glad that you succeeded in login in.
@ms1864 (6975)
• Bangalore, India
Glad you made it.
Glad you were able to get back in. I always keep my username/password saved so when I cleared history like you - I was like uhhhh. why am I not logging in.
I have done that before with other sites. It does make me panic until I figure it out. Glad all is well for you now!!!