Like fishing?

Who in here enjoys fishing and what do they mainly fish for?
@savarina (746)
Yes I like fishing to. When I was little I always went fishing with my dad. But since I moved I haven't. Guess this topic makes me wanna fish again. :D
there is nothing lkike some bonding time with your dad....anyway I am glad it makes you want to fish again.
@Al3xius (1778)
Yes i enjoy fishing but i don`t have time for that :(.
I have the same problem but you should always try to make time for it
I love to fish. My love for fishing started as a young child, camping and fishing with my grandparents. I enjoy it still to this day. I normally fish for catfish, but sometimes we fish for carp.
I think it is great it was your grandparents that got you active in fishing....wish i could have had that oppurtunity to fish with my grandparents.
@rracers89 (3247)
Ilike to fish we do it in the local small pond so we just catch sunnies, my hubby goes trout fishing with our 8 year old
Never been trout fishing but have heard it is a lot of fun to do.
@FraYFaN09 (1560)
I don't really like fishing b/c I get really impacient when I fish.
yeah it can get irritating when you aren't catching anything.
@loved1 (5338)
I love to fish! We fish for crappies and blue gills mostly but sometimes can snag a walleye or catfish. Trout fishing is really fun too but I have to drive for a bit to get to a trout stream.
I love fishing for panfish,they may not be all that big but it is fun to catch a bunch of them.
@gochrisko (469)
yes
i fish a lot for Grouper and Cobia, and basically anything that bites the hook when we are fishing.
@Geisty (363)
I dont have enough patience for it.
@WJJ850906 (708)
i don't like fishing