Coffee Break

@IvySaysHi (4041)
I'm currently on my 4 hour long break before my last class, which begins in 2 and a half hours. I moved to the building where the wifi is just faster on my computer. I remember this building having a coffee vending machine and I had tried it once with not so satisfying results. I was sitting here on the computer practicing for my law test and a delicious aroma of coffee wafted over. That seemed strange considering the coffee from the machine I had first gotten it from wasn't great. Turns out they put in a brand new, fancy coffee vending machine. I don't know how I missed it before or when it was even put in but it is beautiful. Monday I tried it out for the first time and the coffee was better but not sweet enough for me. Today I gave it another chance and decided to get a mocha coffee instead of just regular with cream and sugar. This cup of coffee is really nice, I love it. Next time I will try the vanilla. Have you ever used a coffee vending machine? What is your favorite way to have your coffee? Any specific flavors you love?
@EddieHands (30980)
A coffee break sounds good. I want pumpkin spice coffee now!
@IvySaysHi (4041)
I have never had a pumpkin spice anything but I feel like I wouldn't enjoy it.
@EddieHands (30980)
@IvySaysHi meow well do you like pumpkin pie ?
@IvySaysHi (4041)
@EddieHands I am ok with it. It would not be my first choice
I have when my baby was admitted into the hospital. It was good. They had hazelnut creamer which I love! =)
@IvySaysHi (4041)
There is no specific creamer for this one. I wish they did have specific ones. French vanilla would be nice though maybe that is what the vanilla one is
Now that was a nice change regarding the coffee. Makes for a more pleasant wait! Most coffee I have tried from vending machines has not been good at all.