Cleaned the House!

@IvySaysHi (4221)
The day before yesterday it rained and since my brother in law is in a wheel chair and he smokes he goes outside on a regular basis to smoke. When it rains, he leaves tire tracks of dirt on his way back inside the house. If that weren't enough my son had peed on the kitchen floor twice yesterday. So today I was determined to clean the floors. It doesn't get done often because I am the only one who does it but once it rains I know I have to clean the floors immediately. I was able to get that done today and danced while I cleaned because I was blasting music on my headphones while i cleaned. I had fun and was productive. Glad I got the dirt off the floor cause it was driving me nuts. What do you do to make cleaning fun? At what point can't you take something being dirty and you just have to clean?
I am far more bothred by dirt than most people. when anyone walks in my house with shoes on I mop when they leave. When my child was crawling and young I can't begin to tell how often I mopped the floors. Anytime people walk in with shoes on your home is filthy. A child should always be able to have clean floors. I have a child here for the weekend we mopped three times already.
@IvySaysHi (4221)
this is a very logical reason to wnating to clean them that often
@IvySaysHi Yes his mom has been using all my cleaning supplies too. I never used so much clorox wipes in one day. I love her clean ways.
@AutumnSnow (4593)
The minute something is dirty I have to be cleaning I can be a bit obesseive when it comes to keeping the house. I like to play music when Im cleaning